Find all the shoes in your house, then build a shoe trail with your child. Can she identify all the red shoes?
- Empty laundry basket
- Give your child a laundry basket and have her fill it with shoes.
- Make a trail of shoes around the house, lining them up heel to toe.
- Follow the trail, counting as you go.
- Keep a list, and have your child count how many shoes each person has, or how many shoes of each color there are, or how many shoes there are in total.
- Help your child put the shoes away when she is done.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.