Follow the simple instructions in this activity and make a handy letter holder.
- 2 paper plates
- Colored yarn
- Crayons, paints, felt markers
- Paper punch or sharp nail
- Bobby pin
- Cut one of the paper plates in half and leave the other one whole.
- Put the half plate on top of the whole plate with the tops of the plates facing each other.
- Punch holes through both plates big enough to thread yarn through.
- With the colored yarn and a bobby pin, stitch the two plates together.
- Decorate your letter holder in any way you like.
- Punch a hole at the top.
- With a six-inch length of yarn, make a loop for hanging the holder on the wall.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.