Time: 30 minutes
Effort: Easy no sewing required
- Grey robe (can be a bathrobe)
- Some warm clothes for underneath (in dark colors)
- Black or brown boots or shoes
- Cheap gray or black gloves
- Fake beard (gray or white)
- Brown belt
- Gray hat
- Gray or silver scarf or shawl
- A strong branch about the height of the person dressing up (optional not appropriate for kids younger than middle-school age)
Instructions: Dress your child in the warm clothes, with the robe over the clothes. Cut the fingers of the gloves off and put them on him.
Put the belt around his waist, and wrap the gray scarf or shawl around his neck or shoulders. Add the fake beard, the hat, and the stick (if appropriate).