Paper Christmas Tree Craft
Editor’s Note:We know raising kids can be hard. That’s why we’re dedicated to making your life easier with the latest and greatest parenting advice and products. We wanted to let you know that if you chose to purchase one of the items featured in this post, we may receive a small commission for it.
During the holiday rush sometimes you just need to occupy your children long enough to check off the last of your to-do list. This craft involves very little prep, and chances are you have most of the materials already around the house. It is simple enough that even young children can participate independently. Plus, it’s an excellent use of wrapping paper or tissue paper scraps from all of your holiday present wrapping.
More: 25 of The Best Elf On the Shelf Ideas for Christmas 2019
Materials (purchase on Amazon)
- Green Construction Paper
- Hole Punch
- Various colors of Tissue Paper
- Kid-Safe Scissors
- Glue Sticks
- Fold your construction paper lengthwise in half and cut out a tree shape.
- Keep the tree folded in half and hole punch various holes all over.
- Present the tree and an assortment of small pieces of tissue paper to your child with a glue stick.
- If needed, help your child cover each hole with a colored piece of tissue paper.
- Hang in a window and enjoy!
Looking for more ways to keep the kids entertained this holiday season? Check out our 12 Days of Fun (and Cheap!) Christmas Activities for Kids and Families.
Pin this Christmas craft for later when your little ones are ready to create:
Was this article helpful?
Jennifer is currently working for a US-wide health care system, Jennifer has worked professionally for 13+ years in the fields of early education and leadership, including in the role of Director with the international edu