Follow these instructions to help your preschool child make a headband with real feathers.
- Construction paper or poster board
- Feathers (optional)
- Markers or crayons (optional)
- Cut a strip of brown construction paper or poster board about one and a half inches wide.
- Measure the length by placing the headband around your child's head and stapling the ends together to fit snugly.
- Cut several feather shapes out of colored construction paper (or gather some real feathers on a walk) and glue to the headband.
- Your child can draw a design on the headband with markers or crayons if she wishes.