Let your child select a designated number of seed packets after you have sketched out a garden plan.
Table of contents
- 1 to 2 hours, plus maintenance
- Gardening tools
- Packaged seeds
- Let your child select a designated number of seed packets after you have sketched out a rough layout of the garden together.
- Check the packet for growing information before making a final selection.
- Plant each seed packet as directed, mounting the seed packets on sticks in each garden area so you can both identify and compare seedlings as they sprout.
- Have your child chart which plants are easier to grow.
- Have your child sketch out a garden for next year based on what has been learned.