Follow these simple instructions to help your child turn a paper plate into a bunny mask.
- Paper plate
- Pink construction paper
- Pink or white pipe cleaners
- Hole punch
- Turn a paper plate into a bunny mask.
- Hold the plate against your child's face and mark where the eyes and nose holes should be.
- Cut out the holes for the eyes and nose.
- Cut out bunny ears from pink construction paper and glue to the plate.
- Use pipe cleaners for whiskers.
- Punch a hole on each side of the plate, and attach two pieces of yarn on both sides to tie the mask onto your little bunny's head.