Red apple, gooey peanut butter, and a few marshmallow teeth make a big toothy grin on the plate and on your toddler.
- Red apple (unpeeled)
- Peanut butter
- Miniature marshmallows
- Cut a crisp apple into wedges.
- When laid on its side, each wedge should look like a lip.
- Spread one side of an apple wedge with peanut butter.
- Add three or four miniature marshmallow "teeth" along the edge.
- Spread another apple wedge with peanut butter.
- Place it on top of the marshmallows for a big, toothy grin.