This tasty treat is so easy to make, it can even be prepared by your toddler.
These treats aren't very nutritious, but toddlers will love to help make their own colorful snack.Materials
- Ziploc bag
- Peel an apple and cut it into toddler-size pieces.
- Or cut it into larger slices and have your older toddler use a plastic knife to cut it into smaller pieces.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of sugar and about 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon into a Ziploc bag.
- Add a few apple pieces, seal the bag, and shake to coat the apples.
- Remove the coated apples from the bag and eat.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.