Your preschooler will be happy to stay in his own backyard when you create an outdoor obstacle course.
- Miscellaneous outdoor objects
- Use a variety of outdoor objects to create an obstacle course for your child to run around.
- Have her run around one way, then have her do the course in reverse.
- You can time her, or she can race with siblings and friends.
- Do not use objects that have sharp corners or that can tip over easily.
- If necessary, cushion objects with pillows and blankets.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.