This homemade card with a pop-up center is sure to please your Valentine.
- Paint, markers, or crayons
- glue or tape
- Fold the piece of paper in half lengthwise.
- Cut out heart.
- Cut three 1/2" by 10" strips of construction paper.
- Fold the strips accordian style.
- Fold a large sheet of construction paper in half.
- Decorate your heart and card using the stickers, paints, markers, doilies, and crayons however you want.
- Glue or tape the accordian-folded strips to the back of the cut out heart and to the blank folded piece of construction paper.
- Fold the heart and construction paper closed.
- Your heart will spring out every time you open the card.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.