Kristina is a freelance writer with a BA in Communications. She is a former television news producer with 20 years of writing experience. Kristina published her first children’s picture book, It’s Raining Pizza! in 2019 and continues to write for various media outlets on a variety of parenting topics. As a mother of two girls, Kristina enjoys spending time with her family and reading a good book in her spare time.
- Pregnancy8 Factors That Increase Your Chances of Having TwinsIf you're thinking you want to double your fun with two babies instead of one, there are some factors that could increase your chances of getting pregnant with twins. In fact, conceiving twins is becoming more common than before. According to the...Kristina Cappetta
- PregnancyFlying While Pregnant: Is it Safe? What You Need to KnowFrom the moment you find out you're pregnant, your life changes. You suddenly have another person to consider with every decision you make. Pregnant women have a lot on their plate when it comes to their health and their baby's health. Many women...Kristina Cappetta
- PregnancyHow to Tell Your Partner You're PregnantFinding out you're pregnant is one of the most exciting times of your life. You may have been surprised to hear the big news or perhaps you've been planning for quite some time. Whatever the case, getting the positive pregnancy test means you hav...Kristina Cappetta
- Family Life25 Baby Name Tattoo Ideas You'll Fall In Love WithYour child is always going to be a part of you and so is a tattoo. This is why many parents choose a tattoo with their children's names on it. A name tattoo is a way to always carry a piece of your child with you because their name will be foreve...Kristina Cappetta
- Babies and ToddlersWhen Do Babies Recognize Their Name?What’s in a name? A lot if you ask an expecting or new parent. When a woman is going to have a baby, she puts a lot of time and energy into deciding what she’s going to name her baby. So, it should come as no surprise that many parents are ea...Kristina Cappetta
- PregnancyCan You Drink Coffee While Pregnant?A cup of coffee is a morning ritual for many of us. But, when you get pregnant, many women wonder if their caffeine consumption has to take a backseat...at least for nine months. The concern is over whether a woman's caffeine intake will increase...Kristina Cappetta