This writer is a part of the FamilyEducation editorial team. Our team is comprised of parents, experts, and content professionals dedicated to bringing you the most accurate and relevant information in the parenting space.
- Mom's Health and FitnessWhat Real ‘Mom Brain’ Looks LikeAfter becoming a mom, it can feel as though not much changes anymore. For your kids, sure. But for you? It often seems as though you’re trapped in the routine of changing diapers, picking up toys and crumbs and random socks left in the middle o...Kristine Galli Hankins
- Thanksgiving5 Thanksgiving Dinner Table Topics That Don't Involve Politics, Religion, Or Your ExWe all know we should stay away from controversial topics at the dinner table, especially during the holidays. (Many of us learned that lesson during the election.) But, somehow they always work their way into the conversation. There’s always ...Katie Galgano
- Babies and Toddlers10 Gifs That Perfectly Sum Up Life With a ToddlerHow my morning starts: It never fails that my toddler is the one to wake me up in the morning, no matter what time she went to bed. It's time for breakfast... Breakfast almost always ends with the need for a professional cleaning crew. Wh...Katie Galgano
- FoodHow to Freeze and Thaw Leftovers to Reduce WasteHave you ever been left with so many leftovers after a party or a big dinner that there's no way you'd ever be able to eat them all before they go bad? (Or before you got sick of eating the same thing over and over again?) You can greatly the ex...Jyl Steinbeck
- Alcohol During PregnancyCheers to Partnership: How I Gave Up Drinking While My Wife Was PregnantLifestyle Change For the past 15 years, I’ve focused on maintaining a healthy lifestyle that consists of eating nutritious food coupled with regular exercise. I rarely, if ever, consumed alcohol during that time. I always viewed it as empty cal...Steven Auger
- Family Life6 Ways to Make Your Pregnant Partner Feel SexyMy wife and I have two sons — a 3-year-old and an 8-month-old. I’ve always joked with her that she needed me twice during her pregnancy: in the very beginning and then to get us to the hospital when it was Go Time. You can't drop the ball w...Steven Auger