- Understanding Bulimia Nervosa
- Understanding Anorexia Nervosa
- Teens and Eating Disorders: What Are the Warning Signs?
- Self-Abuse, Eating Disorders, and Addiction
- Women and Eating Disorders
- The Female Athlete Triad
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia and Bulimia
- Food Obsession
- Friend Is Bulimic
- Scared to Eat
- When Teens Obsess About Their Weight
- Sixteen-Year-Old Not Eating
Body image is an important issue for adolescents. Parents need to be particularly attentive during this stage, since teens are most susceptible to harmful eating disorders.