These helpful hints will ensure that you have a great nature walk with your preschool child.
- Pen or pencil
- Bird book (optional)
- Take a nature walk with your child.
- Try to notice as many different types of trees, bugs, and birds as you can.
- Keep a list of what you see.
- If you like, bring colored pencils and let your child draw the things she observes.
- If you can?t identify a bug, tree, or bird, or if your child asks questions you can't answer, write down the item's description and your child's questions to look up on your next trip to the library.