With these instructions, your kids can create this cute love bug made out of hearts for decoration.
- Craft Paper
- Pipe Cleaners
- "Googly Eyes"
- Black Marker, Paint, Glitter
- Glue or Glue Gun
- Trace and cut a large heart shape out of construction paper.
- Trace and cut a smaller heart shape out of a different color of paper.
- Use a black marker to make dots on the large heart, but you could use almost anything and even the spots could be varied by drawing/painting hearts instead.
- Glue the smaller heart with the pointed end towards the top of the larger heart.
- Then glued eyes and pipe cleaner antennae the body.
- Glue doilies on the back to make your bug fly.