In just a few minutes you can build a table hockey rink for kids, following these simple instructions.
- Blocks or hardcover books
- Popsicle sticks
- Wad of paper
- Create a rectangular "rink" on a large table or the floor by lining up blocks or hardcover books to make walls.
- Leave an opening at each end of the rink to make goals.
- The players use Popsicle sticks to shoot a wad of paper (the "puck") toward each other's goals and to guard their own goals.
- Let the kids play hockey-style (each player tries to gain possession of the puck and then score) or penalty shot-style (the players take turns trying to score).