Follow these instructions and create fun jewelry with your child, using only food. Later you can eat it!
Table of contents
- 20 to 30 minutes
- Food items that can be strung, like black licorice shoestring, cereal pieces with holes, Lifesaver candies, and knotted pretzels
- Measure the licorice and cut it in lengths for bracelets and necklaces making sure to allow enough length to tie a knot.
- String on the other candies, cereal, and pretzels and wear until you get hungry.
- Wrap the jewelry items and give them as gifts.
- Cover a small box with the items, using a glue of confectioners' sugar thinned with water to make an edible house with windows and doors.
- Use the same glue as above to stick items to a strip of cardboard that can be held in the hand or kept in the car for a snack. Package in sealable plastic bags.