This easy-to-make beanbag has a real fish shape, complete with open mouth and gills.
Table of contents
Your child will have as much fun helping you make this easy beanbag as she will playing with it.
- Tube sock
- Dried beans
- Felt scraps (optional)
- Fill a child-size tube sock about three-quarters full with dried beans.
- Tie tightly with yarn to make a tail.
- Push in the toe of the sock to form the mouth, and insert glue to hold the shape.
- Use a marker to draw eyes and gills, or you can cut eyes, gills, and fins from scraps of felt and glue them to the sock.
- Use the fishy beanbag to play catch, or try to throw it in an empty laundry basket.