This easy-to-make beanbag has a real fish shape, complete with open mouth and gills.
Your child will have as much fun helping you make this easy beanbag as she will playing with it.
- Tube sock
- Dried beans
- Felt scraps (optional)
- Fill a child-size tube sock about three-quarters full with dried beans.
- Tie tightly with yarn to make a tail.
- Push in the toe of the sock to form the mouth, and insert glue to hold the shape.
- Use a marker to draw eyes and gills, or you can cut eyes, gills, and fins from scraps of felt and glue them to the sock.
- Use the fishy beanbag to play catch, or try to throw it in an empty laundry basket.