Face painting is lots of fun for kids. This simple recipe cleans up easily with help from cold cream.
Face painting is lots of fun for kids. This simple recipe cleans up easily due to the cold cream.
- 5 to 20 minutes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cold cream
- Small paper cups
- small paintbrush
- Face painting is play at its best, and this simple recipe also cleans up easily due to the cold cream. Mix together the cornstarch, water, and cold cream in a small paper cup.
- Add a few drops of food coloring and apply to the face in designs or small pictures (flowers, butterflies, hearts...) using a toothpick or small brush.
- Take your traveling make-up kit on the road and offer your services to other family and friends.
- Make a list of simple things to paint on faces, or make samples that your toddler can choose from.