Teach your child how to properly introduce others with this fun activity.
Table of contents
- 10 to 15 minutes
- Take turns introducing each other while pretending you are on a stage.
- Stand up, bow, and tell all the good things you can about the other person, his hobbies, good qualities, etc. Be sure to over-dramatize.
- Take turns introducing other family members, present or not.
- Challenge your child to introduce a best friend or a favorite teacher.
- Think of famous people and take turns introducing them.