Build the bunny faster than anyone else in this Easter-themed construction game.
This game is fun for two or more players.
- Pink, white, and black construction paper
- Clear contact paper
- Cut one set of the following shapes from construction paper for each player: one white bunny head, two long pink-andwhite ears, two black eyes, one black nose with whiskers, one smiling black mouth with two white teeth showing, and one black bow tie.
- To make the shapes durable, cover them with clear contact paper.
- Have the players sit around a table or in a circle with all the bunny shapes in the center.
- The players take turns rolling a die.
- A player takes a specific shape for each number she rolls:
- One = head shape
- Two = nose
- Three = one ear
- Four = mouth
- Five = one eye
- Six = bow tie
- Each player may take only one head, two ears, two eyes, one nose, one mouth, and one bow tie.
- For a competitive game, declare the first player to assemble a complete bunny face the winner.
- For a cooperative game, play until every player has assembled a complete bunny face.