In this activity, your preschooler will work with traced images of his hands and feet.
- Crayons or markers
- Nail polish (optional)
- Sparkles or small beads
- Place your child's hands on a piece of paper and trace around them.
- Give your child crayons, markers, or nail polish and have her paint the nails of her drawing.
- Use glue and sparkles or small beads to add rings, watches, and other details.
- For variety, try tracing your child's feet, then have her trace your feet and compare sizes.
- Color the feet and add nail polish and funny rings with crayons or markers.