This fantastic Christmas confection can be wrapped in foil and given as a gift.
Table of contents
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- Paper Funnel
- Red marker
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12-inch square of aluminum foil
- 4 cups miniature or 40 large marshmallows
- Cut paper into 8 1/2-by-1-inch strips. Have your child write a Valentine's Day message on each strip.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
- Add the marshmallows and stir the mixture constantly over low heat until it's syrupy.
- Turn off the heat.
- Stir in the cereal until it's well coated.
- Spray the inside of a funnel with cooking spray.
- Press the cereal mixture into the funnel.
- Gently remove the cereal kiss and place it flat side down on the foil.
- Pull the corners of the foil up around the kiss.
- Insert a paper strip so that half the strip sticks out the top of the kiss.
- Twist the foil ends at the top. This recipe makes 6 large kisses.