This card game works best with two to four children, and involves matching suits and numbers.
Table of contents
- Deck of playing cards
- Two players can play this game, but it works best with three or four.
- Deal seven cards facedown to each player and place the remainder of the deck facedown on the table.
- The first player places one of his cards faceup on the table. The player to his left must play a card that matches it in number or suit.
- If the player to the left cannot do so, he must draw one card at a time from the deck until he gets and plays a matching card.
- Play continues with the next player to the left and so on.
- The game ends when one player has no cards left in his hand.
- If the last card in the deck is drawn before the game ends, reshuffle the played cards and continue the game until one player runs out of cards.