This game of solitaire involves removing the deck in pairs of cards that total 14. Can you do it?
Table of contents
- Deck of playing cards
- Deal twelve cards faceup in a row.
- Deal three more rows overlapping the first row, then deal the remaining four cards as a fifth row on the first four columns.
- All the cards should be visible.
- Remove any pairs of cards in the bottom row that add up to fourteen: an ace and a king, a two and a queen, a three and a jack, a four and a ten, a five and a nine, a six and an eight, or a seven and a seven.
- The object of the game is to discard the entire deck in pairs that add up to fourteen.