This is a variation on the game of solitaire -- it takes the form of a clock.
- Pack of cards (without the Joker)
- Shuffle the cards and then deal out twelve cards face down in a circle like a clock.
- Place one card in the center.
- Deal another twelve cards on top of the first ones and place the next card in the center.
- Deal another twelve cards, but keep the spare card.
- Turn this card up and place it under the hour of the clock it represents.
- Jack is eleven and Queen is twelve.
- Take a card from the top of that pile and place it where it belongs.
- If you pick a King, you place it under the center pile.
- Continue until there are four Kings in the center, and therefore, no more cards to place on the clock.
- To win you must have all the cards face up on the clock.