These alphabet journal activities are perfect to try with your preschooler on a rainy day.
- Small notebook or loose sheets of paper
- Crayons or markers
- Old magazines
- Photos of friends and family (optional)
- This is a long-term project that is great for rainy afternoons.
- Help your child print a letter of the alphabet on each page of a small notebook, or use loose sheets of plain or colored paper.
- Your child can draw a picture of something that begins with that letter, cut pictures from old magazines and glue them onto each page, or use photographs of friends and family members.