Even toddlers too young for sorting and matching activities will have fun playing with these colorful plastic eggs.Materials
- 12 plastic Easter eggs
- Glue gun
- Egg carton
- Purchase a dozen inexpensive plastic Easter eggs in three to six different colors.
- Use a glue gun to glue the two parts of each egg together.
- Encourage your child to sort the eggs by color.
- If you like, color the compartments of an egg carton to match the eggs; have your child place each egg in a compartment of the same color.
- Store the eggs in the egg carton when not in use.