Even if your toddler is too young for sorting and matching activities, he will have fun playing with these colorful plastic eggs.
Table of contents
Even toddlers too young for sorting and matching activities will have fun playing with these colorful plastic eggs.Materials
- 12 plastic Easter eggs
- Glue gun
- Egg carton
- Purchase a dozen inexpensive plastic Easter eggs in three to six different colors.
- Use a glue gun to glue the two parts of each egg together.
- Encourage your child to sort the eggs by color.
- If you like, color the compartments of an egg carton to match the eggs; have your child place each egg in a compartment of the same color.
- Store the eggs in the egg carton when not in use.