- 30 minutes
- White paper
- Your child has probably never taken a close look at fingerprints, let alone used them for play. Set out the paper and make fingerprints using an inkpad.
- Use a pencil to add legs and antennae to the prints so they look like bugs.
- Use larger sheets of white shelf paper and you have unique and artsy wrapping paper.
- Draw in rocks and branches for the bugs to sit on.
- Fold paper in half and decorate the front with bugs for note cards.
- Cut long pieces of cardboard or construction paper to make buggy bookmarks.