Babies love water play, and setting it up is a snap. Just put out some water and have some fun!
- 30 minutes
- Wading or plastic tub with a few inches of water
- Waterplay equipment such as empty squeeze bottles, plastic cups, boats, funnels, balls, floating objects, plant sprayer, sponge or dish rag, etc.
- Babies love water, and you won't need to give them directions except to set out the water and get playful.
- Add anything that seems interesting. Remember to never leave your baby unattended, even for a few moments.
- Add a few drops of scented extract, such as lemon or peppermint.
- Add a few drops of food coloring.
- Add a small amount of baby shampoo and work up some bubbles with your hands.
- Pat the water with your hands so it splashes.