Time: 1-2 hours
Effort: Easy no sewing required
- Large cardboard box, such as a TV box (big enough to cover your child's torso)
- White spray paint
- Black paint and paintbrush
- Black leotard (long-sleeves suggested)
- Black tights
- Black shoes (or ballet slippers)
- Black swim cap
- Scissors or X-Acto® knife
Instructions: Cut all the flaps off the bottom for the legs. On the top, cut a hole large enough for your child's head. Cut a hole on each side for your child's arms.
Spray-paint the box white and allow to dry. Paint dots on the sides of the box to resemble dice.
Have your child put on the tights, leotard, shoes, and swim cap. Put the box on over your child's clothes.
Other details: To make the swim cap slide on your child's head easily, sprinkle a little baby powder inside the cap.
Was this article helpful?