Toothpicks can provide great javelin practice for little Olympian hands. Careful with the points!
- Tape or string
- Mark two lines ten feet apart on the floor with tape or string.
- Give each player five toothpicks.
- Have the players take turns standing behind one of the lines and throwing their toothpicks, one at a time, toward the second line.
- Award points for toothpicks that cross or touch the line.
- The child with the most points wins.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.