Bring some fun and sun to your party with these beach-themed place cards!
Beach blanket place cards are a fun way to assign seating at any big event, be it a baby shower, wedding, or summer barbecue.
- Blank business cards in various colors
- Tiki drink umbrellas
- A large piece of cardboard
- A marker in a dark color
- A ruler
- A pencil
- White glue
- Squirt a generous amount of glue onto your cardboard and use the paintbrush to cover the entire surface.
- Cover the wet glue with sand.
- Let it dry, then shake off the excess sand. If there are any empty spots, repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Using your ruler and pencil, draw light line down the center of a card, the long way. Use it as a guideline to write your guest’s name and table number.
- Create a card for each of your guests.
- Place them in rows on your sandy “beach.”
- Place an open tiki drink umbrella to one side of each place card. You can secure it by poking it at an angle into the cardboard.