In this activity, you create colorful fish for your preschooler out of construction paper. Each fish carries an instruction for him to perform.
- Construction paper
- Pen, crayon, or marker
- Small box, pot, or other container
- Cut fish shapes out of colored construction paper.
- On each fish write a different instruction: "Find something red"; "Count to ten"; "Touch your toes"; and so on.
- Place the fish in a small box or container and let your child pick one fish at a time.
- Read the instruction and have her perform it.