- School and LearningWhat Is the Hula?When we think of Hawaiian parties, we imagine dressing up in grass skirts and coconut shell bikinis while dancing to the ukulele. Read more at Whyzz Explorer. ...Deborah L. Caine
- School and LearningWhat Is Hawai’ian Mana?What does it mean to have power? Is it being strong or special, like a superhero? Or is it being rich and important? For Hawaiians, “power” means something else. Read more at Whyzz Explorer. ...Eloise Kruger
- BeachesBeach Theme Baby Shower IdeasWho doesn't love a relaxing beach vacation with sun, surf, and tropical food? Even if you live in the suburbs, you can turn your backyard into a seaside resort with the right decor, activities, music, and food. Make the mama-to-be feel like she's...Kelly Sundstrom
- School and LearningWhat Does Aloha Mean?The word “Aloha” in the Hawaiian language can mean compassion, peace, mercy, or even affection. However, since the middle of the 19th century, it’s also used to say “Hello” and “Goodbye.” Read more at Whyzz Explorer. ...Eloise Kruger
- HawaiiHonolulu, HawaiiTake this fun facts quiz about Hawaii's capital city, Honolulu. ...Elizabeth Olson
- Maps PrintablesHawaii State Map with PhysiographyOutline map of Hawaii with state physiography. ...
- School and LearningConversation Starter: Who Is the Hawaiian Goddess Pele?Do you think that an angry goddess causes the burning volcanoes? According to Hawaiian mythology, Pele is a powerful and vicious fire goddess. She is the goddess of lightning, wind, fire, and volcanoes, and the creator of the Hawaiian Islands. In...Eloise Kruger
ABCmouse.com offers a full, award-winning online curriculum for kids ages 2-8. Try it free for 30 days!
- Maps PrintablesHawaii State Map with CapitalBlank outline map of Hawaii with state capital. ...
- Maps PrintablesHawaii State MapBlank outline map of Hawaii. ...