This is a fun activity for Valentine's Day. Create people whose body parts are made of hearts!
- Construction paper in different colors
- Glue or paste
- Using different colored construction paper, trace and cut hearts, ranging in size from two to six inches.
- Glue the hearts together in different combinations to form heart people, using large hearts for heads and bodies, smaller ones for arms, legs, and so on.
- Decorate with markers and doilies.
- Write a valentine message on it for a special someone.
- You can also try making heart animals.