Can your child throw the beanbag in the basket? Can he win this competitive activity?
- Tape or string
- Beanbags (at least one per player)
- Laundry basket or cardboard box (optional)
- Mark two lines six feet apart on the floor with tape or string.
- Have the players take turns standing at one line and throwing a beanbag toward the other line.
- The winner is the player whose beanbag comes closest to the line without crossing it.
- If you like, have the players aim for a laundry basket or cardboard box instead.
- Have the players take turns throwing all the beanbags one at a time toward the basket or box.
- The winner is the player who gets the most beanbags into the basket or box.
- If there's a tie, have a play-off round to determine the winner.