This handy notepad holder can go on the refrigerator after your child decorates it.
- Craft glue
- Heavy cardboard
- Two magnetic strips
- Notepad Decorations
- Cut the cardboard and the fabric two inches longer and two inches wider than the notepad.
- Glue the fabric onto the cardboard.
- Glue rickrack around the edge of the cardboard.
- Glue two magnetic strips onto the back of the cardboard.
- Glue the notepad onto the center of the fabric.
- Have your child decorate the fabric with glitter glue, fabric paint, or tiny dried flowers. Let the glue and/or paint dry.