Help your child make a memory box where she can store her special mementos and childhood treasures.
- Cardboard box with lid
- Magazines, photos, paint, markers, and/or stickers
- Clear contact paper (optional)
- Have your child decorate a cardboard box and its lid.
- She might want to glue magazine pictures or photos of herself onto the outside of the box, paint pictures on the box, or simply decorate it with markers and/or stickers.
- If you like, cover the box with clear contact paper.
- Encourage your child to store photos, report cards, award certificates, and other mementos in her memory box.
- Looking through her box will be a great activity for your child when she's sick, on rainy days, or when there's just "nothing to do."