Keep your child entertained with this simple game. Can she toss the jellybeans in the container?
This game requires two or more players.
- One small container per child
- Sheet or tablecloth
- Large container
- Tape, string, or chalk
- Small prize (optional)
- Distribute the jellybeans equally among the small containers.
- Lay a sheet or tablecloth on the floor or ground.
- Set a large container in the middle of the cloth and mark a line with tape, string, or chalk about five feet from the large container.
- Give each player a container of jellybeans.
- Have the players take turns standing behind the line and tossing jellybeans at the large container.
- Allow the players four or five tosses per turn.
- Award a point for each jellybean that lands in the container.
- The player who gets the most points is the winner.
- Give the winner a small prize if you like or let her keep all the jellybeans in the large container and on the sheet.