A sprinkling of powdered tempera paint and a sliding ice cube can make painting more fun and exciting.
- Ice cubes
- Powdered tempera paint
- Flat box (the kind a 24-pack of soda comes in) or large baking pan
- Place a sheet of paper in the box or baking pan.
- Sprinkle a little tempera powder on the paper.
- Place the ice cube in the box and let your child rotate the box around to make a pretty painting.
- If you like, substitute Kool-Aid drink mix or Jell-O powder for the powdered tempera paint.