Use old bottle nipples for this fun and easy Rudolph ornament.
- 1 bottle nipple
- Red fingernail polish
- Black permanent pen
- 1 silver or gold metalic pipe cleaner
- 1 strand of gold string to hang ornament
- Wrap metalic pipe cleaner around wide part of nipple.
- Paint two white eyes with the white-out.
- Use the polish to paint on a red nose.
- When the white out is dry, put 1 black dot in the center of each eye.
- Hot glue or craft glue can be used for attaching the ornament hanger.
- Shape antlers from metalic pipe cleaners.
- Hang on the tree!