When the days remaining until Christmas are represented by candy in a bowl, your child will be able to see for himself how many days are left!
- 25 small candy canes, individual pieces of candy, or candy kisses (for each child)
- 1 bowl, candy dish, or empty coffee can (for each child)
- Place twenty-five small candy canes, kisses, or other special candy treats into a bowl, candy dish, or empty coffee can.
- Beginning December 1, let your child have one treat from his bowl every day.
- When he begins to ask "How many days 'til Christmas?" (and he will!) he can see for himself by counting the number of candies left in the bowl.