Let your child decorate a table-sized sheet of paper for his birthday, holidays, and other special events.
You can use this idea to make custom tablecloths for birthdays, holidays, and other special events. An older child may enjoy making a tablecloth with his friends at his next birthday party.
- Large roll or sheets of plain newsprint
- Paint, crayons, or markers
- Clear vinyl tablecloth
- Cut a length of paper the size of the table to be covered.
- Let your children draw on the paper with crayons, markers, or paints.
- You may want to add stickers, or you can glue pictures cut from magazines.
- When the masterpiece is complete, place it on the table and cover with a clear vinyl tablecloth.