- Froot Loops cereal
- Food processor or rolling pin
- Construction paper
- Glue stick
- Make Froot Loop Sand by crushing Froot Loops cereal in a food processor or with a rolling pin.
- Rub the glue stick onto a piece of construction paper, then sprinkle the Froot Loop sand onto it.
- If your child dumps the sand onto the picture all at once, that's okay; just tip the picture onto another piece of paper and the excess will slide off.
- For variety, try using a clean, empty spice container to shake the Froot Loop sand onto the glue.