Print coloring pages, games, holiday activities, skill-building worksheets, and more!
popular topics in printables
- Arts & Crafts Printables Arts & Crafts Printables
- Early Learning Printables Early Learning Printables
- Health and Safety Printables Health and Safety Printables
- Holiday Printables Holiday Printables
- Language Arts Printables Language Arts Printables
- Parenting Printables Parenting Printables
- Puzzle Printables Puzzle Printables
- Entertainment and ActivitiesVolunteer Vacation Group Reflection PagePrint this group volunteer vacation journal page to reflect on your volunteer experience as a family. You can designate one person to record answers while you discuss or you can use this sheet to guide a family chat.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesVolunteer Vacation Kid’s Reflection PageThis kid’s volunteer reflection sheet is a great way for your child to think deeply about their volunteer time and they got out of the experience. Children can write or draw their responses.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesVolunteer Vacation Solo Reflection PageFollow up your volunteer experience with some time to reflect on your experience. Use this solo reflection page for kids (or parents!) who want to write about their time giving back.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesVolunteer Vacation ChecklistUse this volunteer vacation checklist to get organized before your next trip and to help prepare your family prepare for the journey.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesMarch Family Fun and Activities PacketCelebrate the month of March with this printable packet of St. Patrick's Day and March Madness activities and family fun. Print it out for spring coloring pages, activities and craft ideas, learning worksheets, and more.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesEarly Learning Counting Practice WorksheetEarly learners from pre-K to kindergarten can practice basic counting skills using this color-and-trace worksheet. Children are asked to color the number of animals in each box that match the numeral to the right, and then trace the numeral.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesBaby Loves Quarks Book Activity GuideBabies and toddlers are not too young to understand science, and this book activity guide for the Quarks title in the "Baby Loves Science" series will help teachers, parents, caregivers, and homeschoolers help their early learners get a jump on physical science basics with differentiated activities, discussion questions, and simple projects. Includes reading comprehension activities, "see and say" prompts, and other interactive methods for building early science skills.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesBaby Loves Aerospace Engineering Book Activity GuideThis book activity guide for the Aerospace Engineering title in the "Baby Loves Science" series provides activities, discussion questions, and suggested additional STEM resources for kids ranging in age from infancy to kindergarten. Differentiated for age and cognitive abilities, this resource can be used by parents, teachers, caregivers, and homeschoolers to help early learners get a jump on grasping real-life STEM concepts. Activities include reading aloud, games, vocabulary builders, and simple projects like making and flying paper airplanes.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesMoney Jar Labels for KidsPrint these money jar labels to help your child learn to manage and save his allowance money. Cut and paste the labels onto jars or envelopes to encourage kids to save, donate, invest, and spend their "fun money" wisely.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesTop 10 Printable Animal Coloring PagesBreak out the crayons for kids to color these free printable coloring pages of their favorite animals, from cats and dogs to sharks and dinosaurs!
- Entertainment and ActivitiesFall Fun To-Do ListCelebrate the cooler weather with this printable checklist of fun fall activities. Print it out to hang on your fridge, and check each one off as you go along!
- Entertainment and ActivitiesBack-to-School ChecklistDon't forget a thing! Print off and follow this list to make sure your family is ready for back-to-school, and check each off as you go along.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesPreschool and Kindergarten WorkbookHelp your little learner prepare for preschool and kindergarten with this free workbook filled with math and reading activities, featuring the lovable characters from FunbrainJr.com. This kindergarten readiness checklist is another great guide to help your child prepare.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesWinter Fun ChecklistFrom simple pleasures to exciting excursions for all ages, this winter fun checklist is a sure-fire way to cure your child's cabin fever. Print it off to hang on your fridge, and check each activity off as you go along.
- Entertainment and Activities"Bullying Stops Here" Printable PledgeKids can play a big role in preventing bullying. Review these six steps children and teens can take to play an active role in ending bullying, and have them sign the pledge. For more information, go to StopBullying.gov or the National Bullying Prevention Center.
- Entertainment and ActivitiesCollege Visit Pros & Cons WorksheetChoosing a college is usually largely about the numbers (such as tuition, student enrollment, and financial aid). But gut feelings about whether the school is the right fit are also a vital part of the decision process. Use this worksheet to take notes on your feelings about the colleges you visit, and refer to it to help you make your decision about this big next step!