This Father's Day craft is easy to do and will provide dad with something he can use and enjoy everyday. Dad will love this one-of-a-kind mouse pad! Check out our how to make a Father's Day Mouse Pad video:
Here's how to make a Father's Day Mouse Pad:
- 9 x 12 inch piece of white craft foam
- 1 sheet of blue craft foam
- 1 sheet of red craft foam
- Round corners of one short side of craft and trim other short craft side to a point.
- Create face by tracing point of white foam into sheet of blue craft foam.
- Add a curved line for the top of the face, then cut it out.
- With glue, stick length of yarn to bottom of rounded end of white foam to make a tail.
- For ears, glue to white circles for centers of two slightly larger blue circles.
- Then glue the blue circles just under to top edge of the blue face.
- Glue thin cuts of white foam whiskers to the end of the snout.
- Cover whiskers with foam nose, add eyes.
- Glue blue face in place on the white body.
- Cover mouse with wax paper. Set book on top and allow glue to dry.