Get your art smocks on and get ready to paint some Easter eggs.
- Hard boiled eggs
- Tempera paints
- Paint brush
- Paint smock
- Egg dye
- Clear acrylic spray (optional)
- Hard boil your raw eggs in hot water.
- Once eggs are cooled dye your eggs bright colors.
- Once dyes are dry, get your paint smock out
- Load your paintbrush up with paint and flick paint onto your colored egg to create spatter designs on it.
- Once finished, let dry and spray with a clear acrylic spray.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.