This is an easier version of the familiar Musical Chairs game -- a perfect family activity.
This is an easier and more suitable (for younger children) version of the familiar musical chairs game.Materials
- 1 stuffed animal for each player
- 1 chair for each player (optional)
- Place several chairs in a circle and put a stuffed animal on each chair, or place the animals in a circle on the floor.
- Toddlers walk around the circle and, when the music stops, each player picks up an animal and sits down.
- Players then take turns acting out that animal.
- If you don't have enough stuffed animals, paste pictures of various animals on sheets of paper and tape them to the chairs or place them in a circle on the floor.
- If only you and your child are playing this game, try placing the stuffed animals inside a pillowcase.
- Then take turns removing an animal from the pillowcase and acting it out.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.